• We have updated MGEVs and introduced rules for using our Classifieds forums. For more information, please click here.

Wanted one Bridgestone Ecopia OEM TYRE for MG5 EV mk1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can't help you I'm afraid. Personally I'm fine with them but it seems a popular thing to change the tyres as some find the OEM to be no good. Maybe next time someone changes they could keep one for you.

Did you have any luck finding a tyre? Also looking for a single OEM Bridgestone EP422 Plus due to sidewall damage. Can't seem to find any online.

I didn’t find any but I no longer have the mg5 got a mk2 ZS so I have one tyre almost new and a spare wheel kit and boot liner for a mg5 if you are interested
Did you have any luck finding a tyre? Also looking for a single OEM Bridgestone EP422 Plus due to sidewall damage. Can't seem to find any online

I have one original Bridgestone in as new condition. It has done approx 100 miles. Only problem is I am in Glasgow and not in a position to post.

I have one original Bridgestone in as new condition. It has done approx 100 miles. Only problem is I am in Glasgow and not in a position to post.
Sounds great but a little far for me to come and collect (Oxford). Perhaps someone else looking is more local to you.

Hi I have one that has done 1500 miles approx. I had a nail through the other and couldn't find a Bridgestone 422 so replace both. I am located in Cinderford (a bit of a drive but maybe close enougth?) PM me for more info.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

New EVs from MG: MG S9 & MG9 plus hot topics from the forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom