Warning indicators

Billym44

Standard Member
Reaction score
Driving
MG HS PHEV
Two separate questions here. 1. I occasionally get a yellow triangle appear on the left hand side of the drivers info screen. If I go to the warnings page, there is no message. After 15 or 20 minutes, the yellow triangle disappears. Has anyone else had this or knows why it happens? 2. There doesn't appear to be any indications of water temperature or oil pressure on the HS PHEV. These were always useful on older cars. Any idea why they're not available now?. Many thanks.

For your first question, that appears when the cars camera detects a speed limit sign but is unable to read it correctly. This usually happens when there is additional writing, such as Slow or School below the actual speed limit sign. See page 45 of the manual.

For your second question, you will get warnings of these things on the warnings page if there is ever an issue, pages 36 and 37 of manual. There are no gauges for these.

For your first question, that appears when the cars camera detects a speed limit sign but is unable to read it correctly. This usually happens when there is additional writing, such as Slow or School below the actual speed limit sign. See page 45 of the manual.

For your second question, you will get warnings of these things on the warnings page if there is ever an issue, pages 36 and 37 of manual. There are no gauges for these.
Thank you for your reply. That's very helpful and puts my mind at rest a little. I will have a look at the manual too.

Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

MG3 Hybrid+ & Cyberster Configurator News + hot topics from the MG EVs forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom