WattsUp - anybody use it?

Gomev

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Driving
Not an MG
I've just come across this app WattsUp. (probably late to the party as usual) so wondered if anyone else has used it.
Another charger location/route planner. I have had a quick play and quite like it, especially the live nearest charger display, which constantly updates the nearest chargers as you drive around and on journeys.
Not really given it any proper test but looks promising.
Also like the feature where after putting in a journey you can scroll through all the chargers en route with how far they are into the journey.

Yes - it’s ok. Works in carplay too. Not sure about android.

I've just come across this app WattsUp. (probably late to the party as usual) so wondered if anyone else has used it.
Another charger location/route planner. I have had a quick play and quite like it, especially the live nearest charger display, which constantly updates the nearest chargers as you drive around and on journeys.
Not really given it any proper test but looks promising.
Also like the feature where after putting in a journey you can scroll through all the chargers en route with how far they are into the journey.
down loaded it and looks ok will go with the rest every little helps when back against the wall

Got it on my iPhone 6s and Samsung 6 android and works ok on both

Yep, the 6S is the oldest phone that can install the latest version of iOS. My iPhone is a generation earlier with no intent to upgrade. I have an old Android phone somewhere but CBA carrying two phones around! :LOL:

Last edited:
Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

MG3 Hybrid+ & Cyberster Configurator News + hot topics from the MG EVs forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom