We all love our MG5s

AdamMGEV

Prominent Member
Reaction score
Driving
MG4 Trophy LR
It's really nice to hear everyone including myself enjoying their MG5.

I wanted and EV, but I love estate's. I could afford a tesla but could never justify the cost and would prefer to spend the money on something else.

MG5 gave us all the ability to get into the EV market with an affordable practical and really nice car to drive. No matter what you think of SAIC and all the stuff behind it they have given us a really good car.

It's really nice to hear everyone including myself enjoying their MG5.

I wanted and EV, but I love estate's. I could afford a tesla but could never justify the cost and would prefer to spend the money on something else.

MG5 gave us all the ability to get into the EV market with an affordable practical and really nice car to drive. No matter what you think of SAIC and all the stuff behind it they have given us a really good car.
Totally agree with you and this goes for the MG5 and ZS EV, great cars and excellent value as entry in to the world of the EV driving; I’ve learnt a lot through this forum about the MG and generally EV’s and things to consider with my next purchase whenever that will be, but most importantly cold gate and the side affects of low or minus temperatures.

Totally in the same boat. It’s an excellent entry price point to the new technology plus very practical for my dogs. Lots of My colleagues have Tesla Model 3, so they are very common; might as well have something like an MG5. I’m not really into the autonomous driving tech as I never used them in my Golf GTE , but definitely more into the EV drivetrain and the BEV experience

First new car I've ever bought and I've been delighted from the start.
£21,390 for an Exclusive with 7 years warranty and battery owned is crazy even compared to the likes of a Zoe.
I drove a ZS and loved the technology, but mot the car itself, so the 5 was the perfect alternative.
I'd actually buy another tomorrow for my wife, but doubt I would find the same deal 🤨
Maybe a 2nd hand example somewhere down the line 😁

3 months in and I still like my MG5. I dont really miss my old car (a Golf GTD Estate) and only really miss its sunroof. Win win for me.

Had a PHEV before this, so had some idea of what to expect, but blown away with the value and performance.

Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

New EVs from MG: MG S9 & MG9 plus hot topics from the forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom