• We are having a problem with new Hotmail members being unable to receive activation emails. Please avoid using a Hotmail email address. Thanks.

What’s your software version?

Cocijo

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
From the system screen - Mine’s showing as ZS11_E_EU_NAV_31.05_200409_R
is this just for the satnav or does it have any relevance to the bms, comfort versions etc?
I haven’t seen anywhere specific software versions - so as to compare what you are currently running compared to the latest update. I wonder if MG have specific details of software versions?

You can get more detailed info (still only about the sat nav though), on the system screen, if you tap the four corners of the screen, starting at the top left corner and going clockwise. ;)

You can get more detailed info (still only about the sat nav though), on the system screen, if you tap the four corners of the screen, starting at the top left corner and going clockwise. ;)
Amazing Kithmo, how did you find that out were you just fiddling about ❓ :)

I haven't been on the forum f i r quite a long time......
Can anyone tell me whether there is an update that improves the touch pad of the satnav? Mine is very poor!

Can anyone tell me whether there is an update that improves the touch pad of the satnav? Mine is very poor!
I think mine did improve with the comfort 2 update...it’s actually not that bad for me as I use Apple carplay.

They do tend to be quite laggy I’m afraid. I also use carplay for any serious use.

Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

New EVs from MG: MG S9 & MG9 plus hot topics from the forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom