What Car Reliability Survey 2021

Zman

Standard Member
Reaction score
Driving
MG HS PHEV
What Car have released their reliability survey for cars up to five years old.

MG as a brand come 10th. out of 30, with many more 'Premium' brands behind them.

See more here:

I guess my issue is not about reliability - I can accept all cars can have faults. Overall I’m pleased with the ZS. It’s the dealers and MG customer service themselves that I feel need a big improvement. Especially as MG introduce new models, continue to make sales and become a larger player in the UK market.

I guess my issue is not about reliability - I can accept all cars can have faults. Overall I’m pleased with the ZS. It’s the dealers and MG customer service themselves that I feel need a big improvement. Especially as MG introduce new models, continue to make sales and become a larger player in the UK market.
I totally agree with your comment.

It does seem to be the dealers that are the weak link at the moment. Inconsistency with fixing minor glitches especially on the HS Hybrid. The ZS seems to fare better. Pity the survey seems to have lacked response from HS owners to report.

Seems the customer experience is different all over the country reading some posts.
I agree MG look like they need to work on their communication more but if these dealers were selling any other brand they would be just as bad with whatever car they sold.
Unfortunately it's MG that has fallen foul of some dreadful dealers.
Find a good one and stick with them I say hopefully the bad ones will go away or vastly improve.
(I'm sticking with Chorley MG in Burnley)

Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

MG3 Hybrid+ & Cyberster Configurator News + hot topics from the MG EVs forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom