What model and colour did you order? When did you order? When did the car arrive?

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 7171

Simple questions.

Rather than a discussion please just answer the questions when the final question can be answered, ie the car is collected by you.

I know some have been delivered already, so it would be nice to build a picture of the order to delivery journey.

LR TC in white.

Ordered mid-Jan, arrival hopefully at some point before the heat death of the universe (supposed to be June after two postponements)

Ordered the exclusive ( name of top spec in Ireland) in red January 6th , I changed to blue a month later ,still not sure I did the right thing :unsure:

Ordered an MG HS Exclusive PHEV mid December, Dynamic Red, at mo. at Portbury, awaiting delivery, due next Wed. 16th, but earlier this week, the dealer admitted he had ordered 12 red cars a long time ago, I just caught it lucky, AND, my Farringdon Red Exclusive PHEV is up far sale, as new, 3,000 miles, only change because wrong red, otherwise very happy with the car, photos on here somewhere, or ask if any interest, it would save a long wait.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

MG3 Hybrid+ & Cyberster Configurator News + hot topics from the MG EVs forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom