What nasty person did this?

ajw1100

Established Member
Reaction score
Driving
MG HS PHEV
Found an addition to the front wing of my HS, a dent that was not there when I parked in Sainsbury's London Colney car park
. 20230103_113518.jpg
The dent was about 1" deep, lifted/creased up near the bonnet and a stress crease behind the dent. Did a search and came across 'Axi-Dent' so called them. Their guy Rob came over a couple of days later and hammered it back into shape, took over an hour of tap. tap, tapping the dent out. The result was so good that it is impossible to still see any trace of it, eyeball or sliding a finger over it. They only do paintless dent removal. If your paint is damaged I assume they may be able to fix the dent but you'd have to get it painted afterwards.
I gave them 5 stars on the review. Cost £180 inc VAT, and well worth it. Well I reckon so anyway!
For Hertfordshire areas.

worth asking the supermarket for CCTV footage? Things like this really aggravate me, the culprits should be found and made to pay. Glad you got it sorted though.
Thought about that and decided it would probably end up arguing with insurance companies, getting quotes, increased insurance price, car off the road being fixed and more hassle than I need right now. This is the first and hopefully the last Supermarket damage.
I left it parked between two fairly new cars a Merc' and a Mini. When I came out they were both gone.

Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

MG3 Hybrid+ & Cyberster Configurator News + hot topics from the MG EVs forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom