What OBD2 scanner for Mk1 ZS EV?

tommydog

Novice Member
Reaction score
Driving
MG ZS EV
I have read the other threads on OBD2 scanners, but I am looking for something for a Mk1 ZS EV (2019). Can anyone recommend anything that will work with the 2019 MK 1 ZS EV? The only thing I want to do is check state of battery health to find out how much the battery has degraded since I have owned it. It does not have to be plugged into the OBD2 port all the time and will simply be used for this one task. This is the only thing I want to know, as in any case I read that pre heating etc does not work for the MK1, so I just need a simple scanner that will tell me battery health.

Can anyone recommend a scanner and app that will compliment this?

This post has the one I used. It seems to be pretty common, though there may be clones, and the one I'm using successfully might be a clone.

Thanks for the recommendation. I just picked up one of those. Hopefully it will work well. Does the CarScanner app work better than eZS app? I am using Android.

Thanks for the recommendation. I just picked up one of those. Hopefully it will work well. Does the CarScanner app work better than eZS app? I am using Android
Both free so try them and see which one works (or not) for you. eZS didn't work for me but my ODB2 scanner is different...

Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

MG3 Hybrid+ & Cyberster Configurator News + hot topics from the MG EVs forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom