What's the missing button?

ALANB

Established Member
Reaction score
Driving
MG5
OK so on the early models shown in reviews there were three switches entitled MODE, KERS and BATTERY. Now there are three switches but only marked up as MODE, KERS and blank. Nothing in the manual about it so assume it is redundant.

Anyone know what this was all about?

I haven’t seen the blank switch but the battery switch is now effectively redundant with an update that now constantly displays the range in the centre console.

It used to show battery info on the screen, however it is there all the time now, so it's no longer programmed for that. Very happy to see MG removed the labeling. If it has power still maybe can use it for a set of driving lights or RGB foot well lights? Maybe rockets release or oil slick/jack's. I might be getting carried away. 🤔😛🤣

It used to show battery info on the screen, however it is there all the time now, so it's no longer programmed for that. Very happy to see MG removed the labeling. If it has power still maybe can use it for a set of driving lights or RGB foot well lights? Maybe rockets release or oil slick/jack's. I might be getting carried away. 🤔😛🤣
Retractable remote roof rails? 😉

Launch control. ;)
Prepare Drag Racing GIF

Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

MG3 Hybrid+ & Cyberster Configurator News + hot topics from the MG EVs forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom