Wing mirrors

Jeff

Standard Member
Reaction score
I think this has been raised before but I thought I would post my problem,there are three ways to activate the folding wing mirrors,1) on the mirror adjuster 2) door button 3) remote key using any of these methods the following can had 1) work 2) nearside works only 3) offside works only 4) neither work. So thinking when I take it back to the garage it will probably work,any ideas anyone.

I’m not too sure what you’re asking here. Are you talking about folding the door mirrors or adjusting the door mirror glass? If it’s folding. My understanding is - both mirrors should fold in when the car is locked using the outside door button or remote and back out when unlocked. The mirror adjustment switch if pushed down will fold both mirrors below a certain speed. Mine do not fold if the doors lock when I’m in the car using the door lock button on the drivers door. Does this help?

If you are having an intermittent fault take a short video on yr phone every time you can, if all works well delete the video, if a fault occurs keep the video. A pain in the Butt I know but it proves a fault when at the dealers and we all have our phones with us.

I’m not too sure what you’re asking here. Are you talking about folding the door mirrors or adjusting the door mirror glass? If it’s folding. My understanding is - both mirrors should fold in when the car is locked using the outside door button or remote and back out when unlocked. The mirror adjustment switch if pushed down will fold both mirrors below a certain speed. Mine do not fold if the doors lock when I’m in the car using the door lock button on the drivers door. Does this help?
It is an intermittent fault on the wing mirrors

Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

MG3 Hybrid+ & Cyberster Configurator News + hot topics from the MG EVs forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom