X-Power for £33,788

I've had one on order for a few weeks now (as soon as I learned about it). I didn't originally mention the Affinity scheme but I e-mailed my dealer 2 days ago and they said that they've updated my details to include the Affinity scheme and will take my "proofs" when the car arrives.

I've opted for the MG Owners club affiliation option which I presume is this one.

The other option is the MC Car club which I presume is this one

They are both £50 to join so it seems to be a no brainer to join and then save £2k on an XPower!

Last time I looked the Chinese Racing Green paint was an £800 extra.

1691855427573.png

I has this confirmed by the dealer. I've ordered it in CRG.

Wondering for an extra £50 do I join MGCC as well just as belts and braces approach or do people think that the MGOwnersClub will be OK?

AJP

Does being a member of this group/forum not count under MG Car Club Members 😀
I was going to ask the same myself.

I'm also ex-BT and joined back in the days when it was GPO and signed the Official Secrets Act and all that. If I said any more though I'd probably have to kill I think ... I'll have to read the aforementioned Act

Wait, so if my dealer is halfway decent I could get them to honour this pricing on my existing order placed a while ago? (22nd of June from a quick check of emails) or does this have a validity date?

I was going to ask the same myself.

I'm also ex-BT and joined back in the days when it was GPO and signed the Official Secrets Act and all that. If I said any more though I'd probably have to kill I think ... I'll have to read the aforementioned Act
You might be in trouble - IIRC, saying you'd signed the Official Secrets Act was itself a violation of the Official Secrets Act.

Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

MG3 Hybrid+ & Cyberster Configurator News + hot topics from the MG EVs forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom