CooperS

Prominent Member
Reaction score
Driving
MG4 XPOWER
Just received my renewal quote from NFU for £443, which is in line with what I was expecting. I will check the comparison sites today to see if anything is significantly cheaper. I doubt it, due to overall premium increases which are well documented.

Cheapest equivalent quote £477 with Hastings. Aviva who were one of the cheapest last year is now over £700 on more than one site. So sticking with NFU.

Last edited:
Just received my renewal quote from NFU for £443, which is in line with what I was expecting. I will check the comparison sites today to see if anything is significantly cheaper. I doubt it, due to overall premium increases which are well documented.

Cheapest equivalent quote £477 with Hastings. Aviva who were one of the cheapest last year is now over £700 on more than one site. So sticking with NFU.
That sounds bl00dy good! 🙂👍

Sounds Very Bloody Good.

The best quote I got (without a black box flight recorder) was over £600. 66 year old with Hugh NCB and a larger than comfortable excess. That was admiral Gold. The rest were £700 to over £1000.

Is it living in the South that does it, or do they somehow already know how I drive?

Changed from a 2.8 turbo SAAB, which was £200!

Sounds Very Bloody Good
Well Im 66 in June, retired with Full NCD, cover for 6000 miles PA, SDP cover only, protected NCD and car is garaged. It does have a £43 discount due to NFU being a mutual, so would have been £486.
However as we all know it is a bit of a lottery, depending on personal circumstances, location, which football team you support etc etc

Well Im 66 in June, retired with Full NCD, cover for 6000 miles PA, SDP cover only, protected NCD and car is garaged. It does have a £43 discount due to NFU being a mutual, so would have been £486.
However as we all know it is a bit of a lottery, depending on personal circumstances, location, which football team you support etc etc

I've recently done a 'Comparethemarket' and it came back under £300.

Something to do with living at the end of my own personal Rally Stage.

👍 No?

I'll get my coat.

🤣

I'm on another EV forum, this is the best quote one of the members got for his X Power. WOW!!!
🙂👍

20240402_185433.jpg

Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

MG3 Hybrid+ & Cyberster Configurator News + hot topics from the MG EVs forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom