Xpower decals / trim - Europe vs UK?

it guy

Standard Member
Reaction score
Driving
MG4 XPOWER
Hi Everyone

I've noticed on a few YouTube reviews of the Xpower that those in France in particular seem to have xpower decals / logos that we don't seem to have on the UK cars. Centre console under the gear selector there's an xpower decal, on the rear bootlid there's one, then the door sills when you open the door etc.

Is this just a spec difference euro to UK or are UK cars coming like that now too? Or even, anyone know if you can buy these as parts if not standard?

I have a cricut vinyl printer so can do the internal one by the gear selector really easily, but the rear one is an actual badge.

Video for reference:

Must be market specific or could be coming along. Personally not bothered about badges inside or out, rather like the under the radar look. Thats why Im removing the caliper covers, plus dont like the colour. Although the door trim would be ok.

Haha ...just look at those black gloss sills when he shows the Xpower Sill decal at 6'14" into the video. That's where they should have protected the sills with a decal or protective clear film IMHO. They are PITA to keep clean, never mind scuff free !!.

Not really a big fan of the badges and decals. The only ones I have added in the past are discreet ones that stick over the the passenger sun visor to cover up the bright yellow warnings that some cars have about air bags or something.

I generally debadge my boot of any additional performance badges for a clean and discreet look, especilally if it makes the car looks almost standard from behind ... but that's just me !!!

....I have a cricut vinyl printer so can do the internal one by the gear selector really easily, but the rear one is an actual badge.

If you could cut some clear ones for the black gloss sills you may make a fortune !!! Get in their first 😁. I'd be a customer.

Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

MG3 Hybrid+ & Cyberster Configurator News + hot topics from the MG EVs forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom