Well said. I've been a driver in fire service for longer than I want to admit.
Even in blues they teach you to drive smoothly. All the same principles can be applied to driving and vehicle but especially an EV. Although not everyone in my job seems to listen 😬
Thankyou & you have my respect 🫡 a hgv full of water & in a rush must take immense skill & forward planning. Bet it takes some stopping!

Thanks guys, this is really useful info and what I was really hoping for. This will be our first EV and replaces a car nearly 15 years old. There will a tonne of new stuff for me to learn which I'm looking forward to
If you buy the xpower that will be a massive and I mean massive change to whatever you own now unless it’s a super car

Thanks all for your advice. I went on a test drive last week and I was very, very impressed. I was able to take it on a dual carriageway and goodness it went fast! And I did not put my foot down (at least not all the way down anyway). It felt very satisfying and the car just got on with it matter-of-fact.

Having driven cars with a a bog standard circle for a steering wheel for such a long time the soft hexagonal shape felt different but I did like it. My only two complaints were that the interior felt quite dark and the indicators were super loud. Hopefully the latter can be turned down and I can live with a dark interior.

Thanks all for your advice. I went on a test drive last week and I was very, very impressed. I was able to take it on a dual carriageway and goodness it went fast! And I did not put my foot down (at least not all the way down anyway). It felt very satisfying and the car just got on with it matter-of-fact.

Having driven cars with a a bog standard circle for a steering wheel for such a long time the soft hexagonal shape felt different but I did like it. My only two complaints were that the interior felt quite dark and the indicators were super loud. Hopefully the latter can be turned down and I can live with a dark interior.
You can turn the indicators down, in one of the settings. To be honest I prefer the dark interior, you will no doubt get used to it.
Its a good car, has some issues as discussed on the forum, enjoy whenever you get it.
A launch control start is compulsory, when safe to do so!

Yes indicator volume can be turned down. This is how I dealt with the dark interior 🫡

You can turn the indicators down, in one of the settings. To be honest I prefer the dark interior, you will no doubt get used to it.
Its a good car, has some issues as discussed on the forum, enjoy whenever you get it.
A launch control start is compulsory, when safe to do so!
I must be Boring! Never launched mine once & its got 1300 miles on it 🤔

Attachments

• IMG_7659.jpeg
    IMG_7659.jpeg
    1.9 MB · Views: 23
  • IMG_7658.jpeg
    IMG_7658.jpeg
    1.5 MB · Views: 22
  • IMG_7665.png
    IMG_7665.png
    1.6 MB · Views: 23
Support us by becoming a Premium Member