Zap-Map in Europe

Just installed zap map. Not very impressed with the operation in Europe. No Route planning says only available in UK and Ireland.

Just installed zap map. Not very impressed with the operation in Europe. No Route planning says only available in UK and Ireland.
I'll try it out, but I will probably use Google Maps, Chargemap, Electroverse etc

I'm not sure if MFG operate in continental Europe? (I'm assuming that the ChargeNow app is more geared towards the mainland than the UK).

I was only suggesting the app for Europe as EVsince2016 was talking about ZapMap in Europe. All the European charging stations listed in Chargenow (apart from Tesla). It also has a proper routing function showing the available chargers for your particular car. I won't use the Chargenow app to charge as they are expensive and I can get much better prices with the individual apps from the charging companies, Ionity being just one of them.

Last edited:
You do realise they have over 550 ev chargers at fuel stations?

Looks like they receiving income from both sides of the fence.
Yes, I used their charger at Beveley, worked fine. I suspect they were recipients of the grants to install chargers as like many they are in pairs.

They are one of the more interesting independent operators who are trying to create nicer places/experiences to stop for 'fuel' and refreshments.

Yes they supply ICE fuels and EVs, but they have been growing their EV charging network quite substantially.

My experience of MFG as an EV user has been great. Chargers have always worked and helpline answered quickly with knowledgable people who known the foibles of specific EVs and can monitor and control the chargers remotely. It seems their tech is good.

I was only suggesting the app for Europe as EVsince2016 was talking about ZapMap in Europe. All the European charging stations listed in Chargenow (apart from Tesla). It also has a proper routing function showing the available chargers for your particular car. I won't use the Chargenow app to charge as they are expensive and I can get much better prices with the individual apps from the charging companies, Ionity being just one of them.
I can confirm that zap map worked in France

Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

MG3 Hybrid+ & Cyberster Configurator News + hot topics from the MG EVs forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom