Zappi firmware update

Ian Key

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Driving
MG4 Trophy LR
Last night I received this email from myenergi about a firmware update. I think I'll charge my car up before it's installed just in case it goes wrong.

At myenergi we are committed to offering our customers the latest innovative firmware*. As part of this commitment, we’re pleased to announce that we are releasing a new version available for you to download next week.
myenergi V5 firmware comes packed full of new and improved features to better optimise the use of any excess solar generation, as well as ensuring our products are compatible with our new battery storage system, libbi.

Last night I received this email from myenergi about a firmware update. I think I'll charge my car up before it's installed just in case it goes wrong.

At myenergi we are committed to offering our customers the latest innovative firmware*. As part of this commitment, we’re pleased to announce that we are releasing a new version available for you to download next week.
myenergi V5 firmware comes packed full of new and improved features to better optimise the use of any excess solar generation, as well as ensuring our products are compatible with our new battery storage system, libbi.
Best to be cautious with new major versions, could be buggy.

Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

MG3 Hybrid+ & Cyberster Configurator News + hot topics from the MG EVs forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom