• We have updated MGEVs and introduced rules for using our Classifieds forums. For more information, please click here.

For Sale ZS EV boot liner

gasman

Established Member
Reaction score
Driving
MG4 SE SR
While waiting for my ZS to actually become real, I swapped the order to an MG4 which I took charge of this week.
I bought a secondhand boot liner for the ZS, but I don't need it anymore.
(The MG4 boot is a little smaller so it doesn't fit.)
If someone would like it, I am happy for you to come and collect it for free. I cannot be bothered packaging it and post it on. It is used but will be great for somebody.
I'm in Barnsley (South Yorkshire) most weekends send me a message if you're interested.
The MG4 is awesome by the way.

If you have the original MG boot floor mat, you are still pretty lucky, because you are unable to purchase it anymore !.
Gen 1 to Gen 2 is a straight switchover.

While waiting for my ZS to actually become real, I swapped the order to an MG4 which I took charge of this week.
I bought a secondhand boot liner for the ZS, but I don't need it anymore.
(The MG4 boot is a little smaller so it doesn't fit.)
If someone would like it, I am happy for you to come and collect it for free. I cannot be bothered packaging it and post it on. It is used but will be great for somebody.
I'm in Barnsley (South Yorkshire) most weekends send me a message if you're interested.
The MG4 is awesome by the way.
You will not say that when” lane keep assist” tries to pull the wheel out of your hands. Tony

You will not say that when” lane keep assist” tries to pull the wheel out of your hands. Tony
My lane keep assist is very good now I've turned it off. I did try it on 'warning' only. It does a little vibration and bleeps. (constantly every time you move over the lines) That was annoying so it also went off.

If you have the original MG boot floor mat, you are still pretty lucky, because you are unable to purchase it anymore !.
Gen 1 to Gen 2 is a straight switchover.
Maybe ALMOST a straight switchover...? I bought this recently.

It does squeeze into place with some persuasion and does the job adequately but there are a few ruffles and wrinkles around the edges where the profile is slightly out. It's ok for me but maybe some might want perfection. It's not quite what I'd call tailored. Close to a good fit but actually a bit too large so really quite tight.

As an eBay Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

New EVs from MG: MG S9 & MG9 plus hot topics from the forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom