ZS EV first year service cost....?

That IS some serious getting around alright !.
Will be hitting 80,000 miles before the first MOT at that rate, plus the MG warranty will have expired as well.
It would be very interesting to find out about the reliability of the car after covering this number of miles and know the SOH of the traction battery 🔋.
Is it safe to assume that it has received a number of D/C rapid charges to cover 60,000 miles in only two years of motoring.
I'm so happy with my car ... Nothing to do with the warranty after 80k . Unlike ICE engines and as long as you would save the battery it doesn't matter how much odometer shows ... An electric motor can run hundred of thousands miles without any issue.

Attachments

• 20240220_010344.jpg
    20240220_010344.jpg
    183.8 KB · Views: 35
  • 20240220_010310.jpg
    20240220_010310.jpg
    173.9 KB · Views: 31
  • 20240220_010253.jpg
    20240220_010253.jpg
    333.4 KB · Views: 35
Thank you for uploading the images from your car, I was hoping to see a photo of the ODO meter reading as well 👍.
I am genuinely interest in how you thought the car was generally holding up, both mechanically and internally etc.”
I seriously doubt that there is not many other owners of the ZS EV covering this type of milage, and I for one would be very interested to hear you opinions and comment, if you are willing to share them of course.
I do find it funny, that when people enquire about the general health of an electric car, in the very first sentence, they question the health of the traction battery 🤣.
Somehow hoping that the owner reports that the HV battery has prematurely failed in someway, therefore giving them the opportunity to gloat that their fossil car is still going strong 💪.

Last edited:
Just look that price has gone up this month to £102 like everything I suppose
The extra £28 would not bother me to much for confidence if local
In New Zealand I have had 2 annual services so far. Cost ~$200 NZ dollars ~100 pounds so about the same. The fact that I got a really good car valet service with it made it easier to bear. BTW I have now done 17,000 km in the ZS EV and the battery capacity is at 97.6 % which is not too bad. My solar charging is also going well so the car just costs me tyres and diesel type road tax ($70 per 1,000km) to run. I tried a gas buggy the other day and I found it horrible to drive after an EV.

Thank you for uploading the images from your car, I was hoping to see a photo of the ODO meter reading as well 👍.
I am genuinely interest in how you thought the car was generally holding up, both mechanically and internally etc.”
I seriously doubt that there is not many other owners of the ZS EV covering this type of milage, and I for one would be very interested to hear you opinions and comment, if you are willing to share them of course.
I do find it funny, that when people enquire about the general health of an electric car, in the very first sentence, they question the health of the traction battery 🤣.
Somehow hoping that the owner reports that the HV battery has prematurely failed in someway, therefore giving them the opportunity to gloat that their fossil car is still going strong 💪.
My pleasure ... 😊🤓💯👍🧿🐞

Attachments

• 20240419_202359_capture.jpg
    20240419_202359_capture.jpg
    751 KB · Views: 18
Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

MG3 Hybrid+ & Cyberster Configurator News + hot topics from the MG EVs forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom