mick coats

Standard Member
Reaction score
Driving
MG ZS EV
I bought my ZS ev second hand. 70 reg. I have downloaded the owners manual but there is nothing about the "infotainment " system. Can anyone tell me where I can get the instructions. Being 76, I like to know what will happen before pressing any buttons. Thanks.

I bought my ZS ev second hand. 70 reg. I have downloaded the owners manual but there is nothing about the "infotainment " system. Can anyone tell me where I can get the instructions. Being 76, I like to know what will happen before pressing any buttons. Thanks.
Is this what you are looking for Mick ?.

Thanks, he is obviously more familiar with 21st century technology than I am but I think everything I need to know is covered, if fleetingly. I don't know how I can look at a screen whilst driving but presumably all cars are like this now. So, I take that there is no written version of instructions issued by anyone. Thanks for your help.

Hi Mick. If you click on the link, you'll be taken to the webpage where you can scroll through the models and download the official manuals. But there is not one for the entertainment centre.

Thanks Steve, that's what I have been looking for. Of course it is for the 2022 model but I'm sure it will have a lot in common with my 2020 car.

Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

MG3 Hybrid+ & Cyberster Configurator News + hot topics from the MG EVs forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom