Zs ev LR lux experience

rino1

Standard Member
Reaction score
Driving
MG ZS EV
I have my zs ev LR Lux for 2 weeks now and i followed this forum thoroughly and it kinda scared me off because of all the problems that occurred. So far i have had no issue, the car is amazing to drive, you can easily drive 400km if you drive carefully (and from time to time you can race through the corners in sports mode ofcourse).
We picked the Silver/Grey colour, the only thing I changed is the tinted windows. I was thinking of buying an electric boot but i'm not sure about that. The seats are kinda hot in this weather but if you activate the AC 5-10 minuten beforehand it's fine.
Great car for the price, 10/10 would buy again. Just my salesman was a bit strange, he gave more relationship advice (which i didn't ask for and definitely don't need) and not that good of advice about the car. Through this forum, i knew more than him already.

Only things I wondered, is it possible to change dab radio stations with the steering wheel and go to 'favorites'?
Can i change the antenna?
Should i go for an electric boot?

I have my zs ev LR Lux for 2 weeks now and i followed this forum thoroughly and it kinda scared me off because of all the problems that occurred. So far i have had no issue, the car is amazing to drive, you can easily drive 400km if you drive carefully (and from time to time you can race through the corners in sports mode ofcourse).
We picked the Silver/Grey colour, the only thing I changed is the tinted windows. I was thinking of buying an electric boot but i'm not sure about that. The seats are kinda hot in this weather but if you activate the AC 5-10 minuten beforehand it's fine.
Great car for the price, 10/10 would buy again. Just my salesman was a bit strange, he gave more relationship advice (which i didn't ask for and definitely don't need) and not that good of advice about the car. Through this forum, i knew more than him already.

Only things I wondered, is it possible to change dab radio stations with the steering wheel and go to 'favorites'?
Can i change the antenna?
Should i go for an electric boot?
You should be about to check if selecting the DAB radio as star option on the wheel from the head unit, but I think not.
You can change the aerial for a shark fin, if you search you will find someone in the forum who has done it as I was considering the same. https://m.aliexpress.com/item/40013...f68e9a6520f12886089e8d2&gatewayAdapt=Pc2Msite
Regards the electric boot, you can do it but, it ‘may’ invalidate your warranty, plus the user mod I have seen done on youtube took a lot of work, and was very slow to open.

Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

MG3 Hybrid+ & Cyberster Configurator News + hot topics from the MG EVs forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom