ZS EV second service costs M62 corridor?

AK OK

Established Member
Reaction score
Driving
MG ZS EV
What's the going rate for ZS EV second service (normal not low mileage) ?
Some dealer websites suggest the brake fluid change & pollen filter change is extra ? Others say it's included...? 🤷🏻‍♂️

Anyone got any info please?

It will go somewhere along M62 corridor but prices from anywhere UK are useful thanks 🙏

Had my MG ZS LR Trophy serviced. The price was about ÂŁ120 - ÂŁ140 but I have 3 years free service so didn't have to pay anything.

Second service on our previous ZS EV ( Gen 1 ) with about 8 to 10 thousand miles covered per year, was around ÂŁ150.00 ( ish ) if I remember correctly ???.
I was a “Pay On The Day” customer.
The second service defo had a cabin filter replacement on the invoice but no mention of the brake fluid being replaced.
Maybe they did a quick sample check of the moisture content and it was fine ???.
This is the correct way in my opinion.
We are just inside of the Welsh border if that helps regarding a price comparison??.
The brake fluid replacement thing at two years, appears to be a variable one.
Some appear to have it, some don’t ??.
We did NOT have it at two years for sure.
As some type of rough comparison, the VAG group have this type of policy, regarding this.
The brake fluid is totally replaced after the car reaches three years old, period !.
It is then replaced again, every two years after that regardless of mileage covered.
The HVAC / A/C service is then slotted into this service plan, between when the brake fluid is required !.
So you WILL be getting caught for one or the other of these charges each year I guess.
The addition cost of the brake fluid change alone, was around ÂŁ70 ( ish ) if I recall correctly and A/C service was about the same ???.
Hope this offers a bit of help in what we have paid in the past.
P.S. - The VW service cost does not include any type of recovery service, included into the cost of the service charges.

Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

MG3 Hybrid+ & Cyberster Configurator News + hot topics from the MG EVs forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom