ZS EV Turning fan off using dash button!

DBedford

Established Member
Reaction score
Driving
MG ZS EV
Although the fan speed button, (third from the left), is highlighted ON/OFF, has anyone been able to turn the fan off using this button pleased?

The lowest I can get it is to ‘1’. As soon as the button is touched the AC also comes on, which then requires screen navigation while driving to turn it off ! Thanks.

Attachments

• IMG_1921.jpeg
    IMG_1921.jpeg
    67.9 KB · Views: 77
3rd from left. Short press takes you into the HVAC menu, long press turns on/off, if it was off it goes to the previous setting before you turned it off, great when I have it set up for demist most of the time.
Fan speed button is second from right.

I was actually going to post this tip as I hadn't seen it mentioned before, so your post was well timed.

The other thing I found was that if you hold the ACC stalk up or down, it goes in 1mph increments rather than 5mph.

@Gadget Geek @Tim Green

I have used both - I studied the ACC section of the manual before trying it out, as it differs substantially from all my previous cars, which just had CC. I love the way vehicles appear alongside, and in front on the dash screen, even distinguishing between cars and trucks. Very cute!

I think that next time I have a passenger in the car, I won’t have the ACC set with just the minimum distance to the vehicle in front - I sensed their slight panic each time we approached red traffic lights.

Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

MG3 Hybrid+ & Cyberster Configurator News + hot topics from the MG EVs forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom