ZS Facelift/Mk2 Bumper Sill Protector

danj

Standard Member
Reaction score
Driving
MG ZS EV
Hi all, I collected my silver Trophy SR yesterday, love the car (not without its quirks though!).
I transferred the protection pack over from my Mk1, mats, boot protector etc but the rear bumper sill cover I had wouldn't fit the new car.
I ordered one of these from RGM, it arrived today and fits just fine just in case anyone else is looking for one!

Hi all, I collected my silver Trophy SR yesterday, love the car (not without its quirks though!).
I transferred the protection pack over from my Mk1, mats, boot protector etc but the rear bumper sill cover I had wouldn't fit the new car.
I ordered one of these from RGM, it arrived today and fits just fine just in case anyone else is looking for one!
Points to a site where you have to select what you want. Choosing the ZS EV it only covers up to 2021?

Strange, the link takes me to the exact version I bought even on a different computer.
I've put a screenshot below, hope this works out.
Screenshot 2022-07-27 at 11.08.21.png

Great Tip Thanks I have ordered one for my MG ZS EV That rear sill is rather vunerable when loading and unloading heavy bulky items.

Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

MG3 Hybrid+ & Cyberster Configurator News + hot topics from the MG EVs forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom