ZS range

senwick rat

Novice Member
Reaction score
Driving
MG ZS EV
I bought a new ZS last August and for a few months I would charge it to 100% and projected range was about 200 miles. Over the last month or two the projected range is only about 160. I have tried slower charging on my EO charger but that has not helped. What range should I be expecting and why has it dropped? I am usually getting between 3.1 and 3.5 miles per kWh but sometimes I get about 4.0.

160 miles seems reasonable to me. Across the summer I get about 170/180, and in the winter it can be as low as 130 depending on the type of driving I'm doing.

I bought a new ZS last August and for a few months I would charge it to 100% and projected range was about 200 miles. Over the last month or two the projected range is only about 160. I have tried slower charging on my EO charger but that has not helped. What range should I be expecting and why has it dropped? I am usually getting between 3.1 and 3.5 miles per kWh but sometimes I get about 4.0.
That's about right for the cold weather during the summer you will it in the 4's.
If you want the GOM to look better reset your trip counters as it uses them to gauge your range.

Last edited:
Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

MG3 Hybrid+ & Cyberster Configurator News + hot topics from the MG EVs forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom