ZS Software update outside of service schedule?

fatboyfat1981

Established Member
Reaction score
Driving
MG ZS EV
Evening all, after the saga of getting Moby serviced I wasn’t as on the ball as much as I should have been and the updates weren’t done as part of the 15k mile service at Aylesbury MG.

Has anyone got any experience of having the updates done outside of the service schedule & what the number was- whilst it isn’t complicated I would assume that I’d need to shell out for at least half an hour’s labour (?)

I would contact Aylesbury and tell them you need the updates done under the service they did as is says all updates should be applied at service
Screenshot_20230422-233249.png

My MG5 was in for its Second service a few weeks back and as it was a 2 hour slot no updates were done. I booked it in for last Thursday with the promise of a loan EV for them to have it all day. This was for updates and for new thing that the radio was showing Radio Module Disconnected. I know that I could have just remove the battery. So I picked the car up and one thing had not been done so asked to show someone the issue. While he came out I asked him what was wrong with the radio and what updates were done. Reply was I disconnected the battery and the radio works, no updates were done. Apparently MG don't do updates unless there is an issue. I did point that the radio was an issue as it keeps resetting or showing double images and finally Disconnected itself. Anyway he took pictures of all the software versions and was going to get back to me......

Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

MG3 Hybrid+ & Cyberster Configurator News + hot topics from the MG EVs forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom