ZSEV long range 242 on 100% charge not right

This should charge to 270 miles.
There is NO "should ". There is a calculation using your recent driving efficiency, which will be influenced by driving style, journey type, terrain, temperature, and road conditions.

I have a ZSEv Trophy long range now 6weeks old. Just fully charged to 198 miles. This should charge to 270 miles. Anyone having the same problem.
It actually charges to the percentage set in the car or on the app. The range you get from that % will vary through the seasons and on how heavy your right foot is. :)

I think this is where wizzer99 got the 387 range from

Attachments

• 66AB90A3-6379-4414-830B-1EEA4F75847B.png
    66AB90A3-6379-4414-830B-1EEA4F75847B.png
    867.7 KB · Views: 75
I was getting the full 270+ on a full charge now i am only getting 249 and it shows on the screen Finished and is now taking longer to charge. It only does 200 miles every 10 days and i then go for a charge and i have charged it at home and on CCS and it makes no difference.
My car is the ZS LONG RANGE TROPHY and i got it in June23.

I was getting the full 270+ on a full charge now i am only getting 249 and it shows on the screen Finished and is now taking longer to charge. It only does 200 miles every 10 days and i then go for a charge and i have charged it at home and on CCS and it makes no difference.
My car is the ZS LONG RANGE TROPHY and i got it in June23.
In the winter you will see that range drop lower and lower. Temperature has a massive impact on the range of the car. So does running the heaters in the car as you are trading range for warmth. Same for speed.

You can look at the miles per kWh display on your dashboard for an indication. In the summer I was getting 3.7miles now will be lucky to get 2.5. That means less range per full charge.

It’s part of EV life.

In the winter you will see that range drop lower and lower. Temperature has a massive impact on the range of the car. So does running the heaters in the car as you are trading range for warmth. Same for speed.

You can look at the miles per kWh display on your dashboard for an indication. In the summer I was getting 3.7miles now will be lucky to get 2.5. That means less range per full charge.

It’s part of EV life.
It's part of all car's lives, it's just that most ICE cars don't bother to estimate the range on a full tank of fuel, but will still lose mpg in the winter, going up hills, driving against the wind, etc. :)

Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

MG3 Hybrid+ & Cyberster Configurator News + hot topics from the MG EVs forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom