0%APR - ending soon?

Dotnetter

Established Member
Reaction score
Driving
Not an MG
Hi all,

I just noticed the 30th September as a deadline for the 0%APR offers on the MG5 and ZS.

MG ZS EV PCP OFFERS

Has anyone heard if this is likely to be extended? Is this an offer that anyone on here has used...or is it one of those offers used to lure in the punters only to find that you need an A++++++ credit rating to get it and the best you can hope for is the usual 4.9%

While I have gone off of the idea of the MG5 after a second viewing, I've got renewed interest in the ZS...but I've also been holding out for news on the potential for a longer range version (which I believe @MilesperkWh alluded to on a previous podcast). But 0%APR with practically no deposit is also a very good deal.

Not sure what to do now 🤔

Not sure if there was a better section to post this in. Any admins, please feel free to move if more appropriate.

I got a 0% pcp deal over 3 years. No problem with credit rating. Usually I would buy using a bank loan as I do intend to keep my MG5 for the long term but you can't beat interest free credit.

Last edited:
£222 a month and 11k if I recall correctly.

With 8k deposit.

Edit: might be £40 off. I really can't remember the exact monthly amount as I was more focussed on the overall price.

Quite a few dealers are removing the ZS Exclusive 0% APR offers from their site around the South west... Looks like stock isn't there and I'm struggling to find a dealer best me with any ZS EVs to even view.

0% finance is likely to continue when MG renews their offers for Q4. The finance offers are only guaranteed for each quarter (just in case of world apocalypse etc!), and then renewed. Information we have so far is that MG wish to continue with the 0% APR message as long as possible.

ZS EVs are running low on stock nationwide, in anticipation of a facelift/new version being announced within the next few weeks. There is still some stock out there (we've got a couple at Chorley/Burnley), but certain colour/specifications will be running out completely in the next few days.

Is 0% finance available on a purchase under the affinity scheme?

Just seen the affinity prices:
No, it's 5.9% APR with the Affinity prices. 0% is not available with other offers (as it involves a manufacturer subsidy to obtain the 0% rate).

Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

New EVs from MG: MG S9 & MG9 plus hot topics from the forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom