10mm Spanner

Most of the problem issues are software related. In fact, many seem to be due to making changes to software that then throw up problems due to lack of development. Apart from that, I am impressed with the way the whole car is software based, unlike most cars up to now where the software has been grafted onto a mechanical system. But it does not take too much planning to dream up a back to basics initializing procedure that does not require a 10mm spanner. Remember alt/control/delete?

Most of the problem issues are software related. In fact, many seem to be due to making changes to software that then throw up problems due to lack of development. Apart from that, I am impressed with the way the whole car is software based, unlike most cars up to now where the software has been grafted onto a mechanical system. But it does not take too much planning to dream up a back to basics initializing procedure that does not require a 10mm spanner. Remember alt/control/delete?
Maybe it would be good design idea to build them three buttons into the switch panel of the car :ROFLMAO: .

Had this happen for the first tim on a BP rapid charger today. Charger disconnected as I was going back to the car. Had just hit 96 per cent and had the battery fault. Cleared after 5 minutes so need for the spanner.

Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

MG3 Hybrid+ & Cyberster Configurator News + hot topics from the MG EVs forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom