12v Battery connections

Flstcihd

Novice Member
Reaction score
Had new Mg delivered Thursday but only checked under the hood today, noticed that the 12v battery should have 2 additional small connectors attached. Unfortunately only the rear connector was attached, the other the front lead just a swinging in the wind.
so I connected it. Any idea of its function!
Shows a pre Delivery check went amiss
thanks in advance

I did wonder if it was a universal wiring loom for othe Mg models ,but i have just had a look at mine and both smaller wires are connected so it does look like a dealer error .dont know what its for tho.

I did wonder if it was a universal wiring loom for othe Mg models ,but i have just had a look at mine and both smaller wires are connected so it does look like a dealer error .dont know what its for tho.
Thank, will contact dealer tomorrow to ask

Had new Mg delivered Thursday but only checked under the hood today, noticed that the 12v battery should have 2 additional small connectors attached. Unfortunately only the rear connector was attached, the other the front lead just a swinging in the wind.
so I connected it. Any idea of its function!
Shows a pre Delivery check went amiss
thanks in advance
Did you take any pics?

Yes but it’s only 1 small lead missing of front of 12v battery
so I’m sure they will only just ask me to reconnect it

Sorry - I meant if you post the pics the forum might help you with your original question. I wasn’t being clear!

Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

MG3 Hybrid+ & Cyberster Configurator News + hot topics from the MG EVs forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom