12v battery SOC on MG4 2023

Romel58

Novice Member
Reaction score
Driving
Not an MG
I have taken delivery of an Mg4 Trophy. I took a test drive around Febuary 23 and I distinctly remember seeing a 12v battery SOC indicator. Can someone please tell me how / where to view this on the 2023 model. Surely it has to be there somewhere?
A big Thankyou to all the people who have contributed their time to make this forum a treasure trove of very useful information which is helping me so much

It's one of the things you can call up from the right-hand steering wheel button.

There is a button to the inside of the joystick that looks like a series of overlapping screens. I think it's the middle one. Press that. That activates the ability to change what is displayed on the driver's screen. Pushing the joystick up and down flips between range information - from last start, from last charge, or from forever. Pushing it left or right flips on displays that show things like the tyre pressure. The 12v battery voltage is in there.

Caveat, I have a 2022 model SE SR, but as far as I know this is the same on all MG4s.

Hi Rolfe, thanks for the quick reply. I followed your instructions and I found the battery voltage straight away. It's on the same screen as tyre pressures. I had been to this menu but was focusing on tyres and missed the voltage reading at the top. Thanks.

Yes, the tyre pressures are very prominent and draw the eye, whereas the battery indicator is in relatively small font. Glad you found it.

Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

MG3 Hybrid+ & Cyberster Configurator News + hot topics from the MG EVs forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom