13 MG4 coming into stock at cars 2 Wakefield in next 3 weeks

Jester27

Established Member
Reaction score
Driving
Not an MG
Typically after just sourcing my new one 75 miles away from Wakefield.

Just had an email from cars 2 this morning.

Saying they have 13 cars coming into stock in the next 3 weeks.

Guy called Jacob
01924 683300

[email protected]

Didn't say what spec though
Give him a shout if interested
Screenshot_20221108_094630_Gmail.jpg

Guy called Jacob
01924 683300

[email protected]

View attachment 12570
Thanks for this I just dropped Jacob an email. Having a terrible time sourcing a car, particularly when I mention motability. Dealers a saying 16 weeks, anyway see how I get on with Jacob as I'm good to go.

If cars2 said some day in the UK in the next 5 years it's going to rain, i still wouldn't believe them
Have you had a bad experience with them re new cars and delivery timescales...interested as they are waving a grey Trophy 4 - 5 weeks delivery at me

I did and used car reviews are iffy but new cars? However based on trustpilot reviews I will not be tempted by the carrot on the stick and leave it well alone :eek:

Alan

I did and used car reviews are iffy but new cars? However based on trustpilot reviews I will not be tempted by the carrot on the stick and leave it well alone :eek:

Alan
I read nightmare stuff ref 'expected' new cars on the i20N forum, when I was looking to get one/consider one.

What a shame what's happening. I followed up my email to the dealer with a call, no callback, then another, not heard anything back from them 🤔

What a shame what's happening. I followed up my email to the dealer with a call, no callback, then another, not heard anything back from them 🤔
What a fantastically positive and confidence inspiring start to the buying experience.

I feel bad now lol
Was only passing info on. 🫤
I used them for looking after my ZS EV for 18 months and to be fair they were fine.
Both servicing and warranty work on the door wiring loom.
Was always quick and helpful and always offered a courtesy car.

Yip Jacob told me he had a cancelled grey trophy 4 to 6 weeks out potentially but having looked at reviews for the dealership I was not convinced that this was nothing more than a carrot on a stick with a running delivery date after deposit so I 🏃‍♂️ away. Better safe than sorry mentality clicked in

Guy called Jacob
01924 683300

[email protected]

View attachment 12570
Be careful I was ripped off by cars 2..arrogant. abusive once they've got you tied in to a contract ....they are only interested in a sale..

Have you had a bad experience with them re new cars and delivery timescales...interested as they are waving a grey Trophy 4 - 5 weeks delivery at me
I had a bad experience with them...even The dealer Ombudsman said they were out of order and should give me a written apology and a £2500 refund...I got nothing

So did you sue them? (The Motor Ombudsman's ruling would carry a lot of weight in the small claims court).

Are you enjoying your MG4?

• Yes

Votes: 535 79.1%
  • I'm in the middle

Votes: 90 13.3%
  • No

Votes: 51 7.5%
Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

MG3 Hybrid+ & Cyberster Configurator News + hot topics from the MG EVs forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back