13 MG4 coming into stock at cars 2 Wakefield in next 3 weeks

Yip Jacob told me he had a cancelled grey trophy 4 to 6 weeks out potentially but having looked at reviews for the dealership I was not convinced that this was nothing more than a carrot on a stick with a running delivery date after deposit so I 🏃‍♂️ away. Better safe than sorry mentality clicked in
Good thinking 👍

Does anybody know dealer who have grey trophy available ?

Keep getting e mail from my dealer to quote ,,unknown build date as of yet'' and I have pre ordered over a month ago

Join the club, my grey trophy order was beginning of September. MG are just building MG4's at the moment irrespective of orders and randomly allocating them to dealerships. I believe come the turn of the year orders will be addressed. In the meantime its pot luck...are you feeling lucky

Join the club, my grey trophy order was beginning of September. MG are just building MG4's at the moment irrespective of orders and randomly allocating them to dealerships. I believe come the turn of the year orders will be addressed. In the meantime its pot luck...are you feeling lucky
Likewise I ordered a trophy a month and a half ago, as said it's just pot luck if the dealer you ordered from gets a car allocated to them that matches your order. Specific customer's orders aren't starting till January, the only positive is that hopefully some of the early issues might be sorted

Are you enjoying your MG4?

• Yes

Votes: 540 79.2%
  • I'm in the middle

Votes: 91 13.3%
  • No

Votes: 51 7.5%
Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

MG3 Hybrid+ & Cyberster Configurator News + hot topics from the MG EVs forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back