1600 mile road trip...! Rusty is coming home....😁

Captain

Established Member
Reaction score
Driving
MG4 Trophy LR
Hi,
I'm planning on taking Rusty home in August (Longwall Street, Oxford not China...!)
I'm going to test out ABRP with the premium account and try to connect live data via the OBD port. 🤓
Apart from taking him on the Autobahn to see what the max speed is on the return trip, and the traditional visit to the Reims GP circuit what else would interest you..? Or do you recommend..? I've made this trip many times over the years but never in a EV 🧐
I will of course be recording most of the trip for my YouTube channel 😎
So, as I've only really had the car a few weeks what advice do you have...? Anyone used ABRP like this before..? I know I'm not going to update any software before I finish the trip 🤓

Hi,
I'm planning on taking Rusty home in August (Longwall Street, Oxford not China...!)
I'm going to test out ABRP with the premium account and try to connect live data via the OBD port. 🤓
Apart from taking him on the Autobahn to see what the max speed is on the return trip, and the traditional visit to the Reims GP circuit what else would interest you..? Or do you recommend..? I've made this trip many times over the years but never in a EV 🧐
I will of course be recording most of the trip for my YouTube channel 😎
So, as I've only really had the car a few weeks what advice do you have...? Anyone used ABRP like this before..? I know I'm not going to update any software before I finish the trip 🤓
Just discovered you on YouTube - so safe trip, looking forward to seeing the best bits!

Hi,
Anyone used ABRP like this before..? I know I'm not going to update any software before I finish the trip 🤓
ABRP premium works well with CarPlay and linked to an OBD2 dongle give a few miles range differences over the cars reading.
I found Car Scanner Pro to be a great tool with your OBD2 dongle.

ABRP premium works well with CarPlay and linked to an OBD2 dongle give a few miles range differences over the cars reading.
I found Car Scanner Pro to be a great tool with your OBD2 dongle.
I'll check it out..Thanks

I'm hoping ABRP will give me a much more "Tesla" experience when it comes to planning and charging..

Are you enjoying your MG4?

• Yes

Votes: 535 79.4%
  • I'm in the middle

Votes: 90 13.4%
  • No

Votes: 49 7.3%
Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

MG3 Hybrid+ & Cyberster Configurator News + hot topics from the MG EVs forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back