1st January Price Increase

Sam Luscombe

Established Member
Reaction score
Driving
MG4 SE SR
With the price of used cars hitting record highs, and new car prices staying where they were, I don't think anyone will be surprised to see that manufacturers are planning a 1st January price increase. Due in part to the basic supply and demand dynamic and part to the increased transportation costs, MG will be implementing a 1st January price increase across all models.

MG ZS EV - Long Range £50
MG3
£350
MG5 EV - Long Range
£450
MG ZS (petrol)
£500
MG HS PHEV
£500
MG HS
£600

Naturally, this is disappointing but you can still benefit from the 2021 prices if you order before 31st December. What's more, an order placed now with an accompanying PICG application will (as much as is possible) guarantee the current £2,500, protecting you from a future drop in grant before the cars arrive.

Now for the sales pitch of anyone currently in-market.... We have a number of allocated build slots from cancelled fleet orders from months ago which are months ahead of a fresh factory order. We will be taking fully refundable £250 deposits on any car above to beat that incoming price increase. To give you an insight as to what that means we have:

MG 5 LR Excite - £24,995
MG 5 LR Exclusive - £26,845

For more details, please see our website or email me direct at [email protected]

With the price of used cars hitting record highs, and new car prices staying where they were, I don't think anyone will be surprised to see that manufacturers are planning a 1st January price increase. Due in part to the basic supply and demand dynamic and part to the increased transportation costs, MG will be implementing a 1st January price increase across all models.

MG3
£350
MG5 EV - Long Range
£450
MG ZS (petrol)
£500
MG HS PHEV
£500
MG HS
£600

Naturally, this is disappointing but you can still benefit from the 2021 prices if you order before 31st December. What's more, an order placed now with an accompanying PICG application will (as much as is possible) guarantee the current £2,500, protecting you from a future drop in grant before the cars arrive.

Now for the sales pitch of anyone currently in-market.... We have a number of allocated build slots from cancelled fleet orders from months ago which are months ahead of a fresh factory order. We will be taking fully refundable £250 deposits on any car above to beat that incoming price increase. To give you an insight as to what that means we have:

MG 5 LR Excite - £24,995
MG 5 LR Exclusive - £26,845

For more details, please see our website or email me direct at [email protected]
Possibly a daft question but have you any cancellation orders for a zs ev trophy with the 2500 grant ?

Hi @Sam Luscombe

Is £50 correct, or should it be £500?
Thanks

Think it is £50 as it's a new vehicle and price increase already factored in.

Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

New EVs from MG: MG S9 & MG9 plus hot topics from the forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom