1st service zs ev

Shippo

Established Member
Reaction score
Driving
MG ZS EV
Just had my 1st service, £90. I am one of the drivers that has the clicking when turning the steering wheel, I asked them to look at it, on the report it says noise normal for this type of car. I say it is not normal and will be in touch with them shortly.

That was a good price as i thought it would be over £100 for that sort of milage.

I am one of the drivers that has the clicking when turning the steering wheel, I asked them to look at it, on the report it says noise normal for this type of car. I say it is not normal and will be in touch with them shortly.
Rather strange that MG themselves, don't consider it to be "Normal" for the car ?.
When they have authorised some dealers to replace the steering column assembly 🤷‍♂️ ?.

Rather strange that MG themselves, don't consider it to be "Normal" for the car ?.
When they have authorised some dealers to replace the steering column assembly 🤷‍♂️ ?.
Thanks, I didn't know that,
I will tell them that when I ring.

Thanks, I didn't know that,
I will tell them that when I ring.
A quick search in the forum will take you in the right direction, regarding this problem.
One owner has even provided the part numbers of the parts that their dealer ordered and replaced.
We have no idea of what these actual parts look like of course.
@Shippo .
Another member ( only tonight ) @Darkpond has steering parts on order for his car, via his dealer.
A quote taken from his post :-
"Next thing, clicking from steering column, they have said the column needs replacing and this warranty work has been approved, just waiting for date to book it in".

Last edited:
Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

MG3 Hybrid+ & Cyberster Configurator News + hot topics from the MG EVs forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom