20000 miles covered

Shippo

Established Member
Reaction score
Driving
MG ZS EV
Hi just passed the 20000 mile mark, and over the last 10000 miles or very nearly, I have got 3.7 miles pkwh, which is 157 miles to a full charge, in the last 8 months, which I think is very good.
20220202_140314.jpg

Picked up mine last week. Dashboard says 2.1 mile per kmh. Is that normal? Always running on eco mode ., Only city rides
Hi, just bare one thing in mind what Shippo said the figure of 3.7 came over 10000 miles probably about a year, you say you picked yours up about a week ago, this is the worse possible time of year to do mileage checks due to the cold weather dark nights and needing heating in the car it will improve with time I have an MG5 and in the spring and summer it would be in the very high 4s and some days did see a 5 a few times but now in this weather I’m lucky to see 3-3.5 so I don’t think you have a problem and you will learn what’s best for your driving style and how to get the best from your car good luck and welcome to the forum.
Les

Last edited:
Hi, just bare one thing in mind what Shippo said the figure of 3.7 came over 10000 miles probably about a year, you say you picked yours up about a week ago, this is the worse possible time of year to do mileage checks due to the cold weather dark nights and needing heating in the car it will improve with time I have an MG5 and in the spring and summer it would be in the very high 4s and some days did see a 5 a few times but now in this weather I’m lucky to see 3-3.5 so I don’t think you have a problem and you will learn what’s best for your driving style and howto get the best from your car good luck and welcome to the forum.
Les
Ok thank you

Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

MG3 Hybrid+ & Cyberster Configurator News + hot topics from the MG EVs forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom