2022 software update?

Any news or rumours about software updates for the current version given the new version is being released now?
I guess we are talking about the original ZS EV getting the App functionality then ?????.
If so, I don’t think it will ever happen.
The car is not equipped with any of the hardware to make this possible.

Upgrade the old one and lose sales on the new one, I don't think manufacturers work like that, why not ask MG to do a bigger battery upgrade for the old ZS as well while your at it. :LOL:

Upgrade the old one and lose sales on the new one, I don't think manufacturers work like that, why not ask MG to do a bigger battery upgrade for the old ZS as well while your at it. :LOL:
Funnily enough I was wondering if someone (maybe not MG) might do this.

Funnily enough I was wondering if someone (maybe not MG) might do this.
A third party battery recycler may possibly do so at some time in the future, maybe in 8 or 9 years time when first ZS batteries are near the end of their life. But it would probably involve some software changes in the BMS to cope with the extra capacity.
I can't see MG doing it, they would probably just do a like for like swap.

I guess we are talking about the original ZS EV getting the App functionality then ?????.
If so, I don’t think it will ever happen.
The car is not equipped with any of the hardware to make this possible.
I was thinking more about bug fixes and maybe some improvements they got from developing the refresh.

Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

MG3 Hybrid+ & Cyberster Configurator News + hot topics from the MG EVs forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom