2023 ZS EV turtle sign (power limited, limiting speed) without a reason

hakanco76

Novice Member
Reaction score
Driving
MG ZS EV
I have a 2023 brand new ZS EV LR anda weird turtle sign caution appears and power significantly drops down without a reason (power limited…). The dealership has been inspecting the car for 3 weeks now and they couldnt find the root cause. It looks like I’m the first one in the world to get this caution ( I mean without a reason, no overheating or low battery). Any ideas?

“Power limited, limiting speed”

Attachments

• IMG_8897.jpeg
    IMG_8897.jpeg
    20.5 KB · Views: 97
Last edited:
Notice you are in Turkey…what was the temperature when this happened ?

It was hot on 2 occasions (under direct sunlight), but wasnt as hot (at night, around 25 C) on the other 2. So, not likely..

Additionally, the dealership told me theyve never seen this warning before (except for low battery situation). If ZS EVs is prone to this fault under high ambient temp, I would expect a lot more instances like mine.

Yes, here in Australia. Have had it 5 times with a battery sitting on over 50% battery charge, and in Winter where the ambient temperature ranges between 5-20 deg celsius.

Mine's been in my local dealer for three weeks also. They have apparently been discussing with MG and have ordered some replacement parts. Not impressed.

Hello, I live in Ankara. My car is an MG4 Comfort. I bought my car from the Doğan Trend dealer in Ankara. The problem you mentioned happened to me too. Has the dealer accepted your car exchange request, Has your problem been completely solved? (I know that if your problem has been solved, they may not change the car). I don't think I can easily change my car :). Thank you

Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

MG3 Hybrid+ & Cyberster Configurator News + hot topics from the MG EVs forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom