A software update for the MG ZS EV is in the works

Now don't toy with our emotions, Stuart - so many of us are longing eagerly for a substantial update - is this just a rumour, or do you have it on good authority? also, is there any indication of the scope of the upgrade (what areas of functionality it addresses)? I for one am holding my breath in eager anticipation!!! :)

Would be interested in what it brings hopefully it will stop thinking my passengers hold the car keys when exiting and stop sounding the horn before I’ve left the car. The key reminder should only work on the drivers door in my opinion, at present I wish I could disconnect the horn but cannot as it’s an MOT requirement...that said I don’t need one for three years..

I wonder if the dealers will apply this update before the service date, since we are all under mileage and if they will expect us to pay for this regarding labour ? Don't want to be negative and I really hope this update addresses the several issues we all have, but, I always think that nothing is free in this world , hey I'm ;) (y) a cynic :)

Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

MG3 Hybrid+ & Cyberster Configurator News + hot topics from the MG EVs forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom