ABRP - Native ODB2 request help :)

n0de

Established Member
Reaction score
Driving
MG ZS EV
Hi All,

For those that use ABRP (A Better Route Planner) you may be aware that the app now natively supports polling battery data over ODB2, however the MG ZS isn't added as a supported car at this time (can be done with a clunky workaround with Torque Pro app if I recall)

I'm looking for help upvoting the addition of the MG ZS to the supported cars via their 'voting' system, if you could help at the link below by adding your vote/voice it'd be much appreciated! :)

Mg zs ev Standart range BEV - Add a Vehicle - ABetterRoutePlanner

Hopefully with enough votes they can add the car, and we'll have a great bit of software that can monitor your battery during navigation runs and let you know where/when to charge!

Wish us luck!

looks like it's on it's way! - status has been changed to in progress!
1642532434281.png

I used the ABRP / Torque method on my recent trip to the west of Ireland and it worked for the most part, though sometimes ABRP would not read the Torque data, look forward to the ZS EV being built-in though!

Update : the MG ZS EV is now officially supported for OBD2/BLE (Bluetooth 4) dongles via native connections, no other installed apps are needed for live data!

\o/ - win!

Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

New EVs from MG: MG S9 & MG9 plus hot topics from the forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom