Accumulated total zeroed itself.

As mentioned earlier in the thread - it seems to be when the accumulated time ticks over to 100 hours it resets time and miles/consumption to 0. (The display doesn't have a 3rd digit to allow >99 hours, so once you get to 99:59 [and 59 seconds] it then goes back to 0 and resets that data).

It’s done by time, I’ve watched it do it & reset a couple of times by chance 99:59 hours I think it was, pretty certain this is the only way it resets apart from manually.
Thanks @spence7788, really helpful, mine reset today at ~3100 miles and I noted earlier in the week it was just approaching 100 hours.

For some reason the "accumulated total" on the economy screen zeroed itself today.
Does it do this after so many miles or is it just yet another software glitch ?
I was hoping to leave this as a lifetime show of economy, but now it's gone down to the same as the "From start" screen which is 2.0m/kWh today, the accumulated total was on 3.5 before it zeroed itself.
Coincidentally the "From last charge" screen didn't reset when I charged it a couple of nights ago as well.
😟
It's easy to inadvertently reset it, particularly if you have left it set to that view.

Are you enjoying your MG4?

• Yes

Votes: 518 79.2%
  • I'm in the middle

Votes: 89 13.6%
  • No

Votes: 47 7.2%
Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

MG3 Hybrid+ & Cyberster Configurator News + hot topics from the MG EVs forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back