Admired by many…

Lespresso

Established Member
Reaction score
Driving
MG5
Yesterday a passerby was admiring my MG4 and commented that it looks similar to a Lamborghini, yeah, I can sort of see that, if you squint your eyes, take into account it doesn’t have gull wing doors and the £250,000.00 price tag. 😊
E8C11D35-FA8D-4823-8AB7-64C2BB0ADF52.jpeg

Last edited:
Let's be honest, the ideal shape is becoming more prevalent.
I don't believe it is a total accident it looks like a Lambo, and that is not a bad thing.
Expect to see many more 'clones' in the future.
Take the praise and revel in the reflected glory of owning a classic.

Last edited:
Let's be honest, the ideal shape is becoming more prevalent.
I don't believe it is a total accident it looks like a Lambo, and that is not a bad thing.
Except to see many more 'clones' in the future.
Take the praise and revel in the reflected glory of owning a classic.
Nicely put 😊👍

Yesterday a passer-by was admiring my MG4 and commented that it looks similar to a Lamborghini, yeah, I can sort of see that, if you squint your eyes, take into account it doesn’t have gull wing doors and the £250,000.00 price tag.
I had a Nissan leaf driver noticeably slow and point at my car at a roundabout yesterday! The early adopters will be getting a bit of attention it seems 😀

Last edited by a moderator:
I had a nissan leaf driver noticeably slow and point at my car at a roundabout yesterday! The early adopters will be getting a bit of attention it seems 😀
You pop around corner to your local shop for a pint of milk and you will be gone for at least two hours !.
When parking, you will have to stop and run 🏃🏽‍♂️ into the shop fast, or you WILL get stopped.
When we had our ZS EV facelift in March it happened ever time we parked up.
I even had somebody waiting next to my car when we came out of the super market one day !.
I don’t mind to be honest, you do tend to get similar questions all of the time though.
“Is that one of them electric cars” followed quickly by “How far will it go” and “How much does it cost to charge it” and “What do you think of it honestly”.
The list goes on and on !.

You pop around corner to your local shop for a pint of milk and you will be gone for at least two hours !.
When parking, you will have to stop and run 🏃🏽‍♂️ into the shop fast, or you WILL get stopped.
I even had somebody waiting next to my car when we came out of the super market one day !.
I don’t mind to be honest, you do tend to get similar questions all of the time though.
“Is that one of them electric cars” followed quickly by “How far will it go” and “How much does it cost to charge it” and “What do you think of it honestly”.
😅 Sounds like its gonna be fun!

Yesterday a passerby was admiring my MG4 and commented that it looks similar to a Lamborghini, yeah, I can sort of see that, if you squint your eyes, take into account it doesn’t have gull wing doors and the £250,000.00 price tag. 😊View attachment 11461
i think there were more thinking about the Urus …….

Attachments

• FD2C6125-4E96-43B8-A6A7-05C417944504.jpeg
    FD2C6125-4E96-43B8-A6A7-05C417944504.jpeg
    20.6 KB · Views: 140
i think there were more thinking about the Urus …….
Yeah most likely Urus they meant. I've seen many comments saying it's trying to look like Urus but to me I just can't see it. Where's the similarity? Headlights looks completely different, the vents look completely different, the shape looks different. Everything looks different to me.

Yeah most likely Urus they meant. I've seen many comments saying it's trying to look like Urus but to me I just can't see it. Where's the similarity? Headlights looks completely different, the vents look completely different, the shape looks different. Everything looks different to me.
I think you may be looking into this too hard 😁👍. It is not a facsimile, it just reminds some of that look.

I have heard it said to me a few times, that it reminds them of the Urus.

Like you, when I say this, I get a fair few tell me it looks nowt like it!! 🤣

each to there own Mr Tibbs 😁.

I can see some similarities, but to start concentrating the headlights / vents and shape???

Howay man! How serious are you taking this? You surely can not believe people on here are saying the MG4 is modelled on the Lamborghini Urus are you? 😂

I think you may be looking into this too hard 😁👍. It is not a facsimile, it just reminds some of that look.

I have heard it said to me a few times, that it reminds them of the Urus.

Like you, when I say this, I get a fair few tell me it looks nowt like it!! 🤣

each to there own Mr Tibbs 😁.

I can see some similarities, but to start concentrating the headlights / vents and shape???

Howay man! How serious are you taking this? You surely can not believe people on here are saying the MG4 is modelled on the Lamborghini Urus are you? 😂
No, but it makes me feel good 😂

Yes, but not simple to answer when you talk kWh and %. Ours does between 11 and 13 pence per mile where we can buy at 46p per kWh (7kw) or 59p per kWh (fast charge) and we got rid of the VW caddy max 7-seater diesel 25p per mile. Some regret over space … but we will see after 3 years.

Walking back to car yesterday i heard a man talking to his 4/5 year old son saying 'wow look its a new mg4 that looks amazing' He didn't notice me. When i walked over to get in I just gave him a smile and he waved 😀. Got to admit the son looked non-plussed though lol
Overall despite all the oil/bulge situations i just love it and it seems onlookers do too. When i ordered blue i was taking a punt but everyone seems to love the colour. For a free option i think i stumbled upon a great choice. Wonder how long until i come face to face with another one!

Walking back to car yesterday i heard a man talking to his 4/5 year old son saying 'wow look its a new mg4 that looks amazing' He didn't notice me. When i walked over to get in I just gave him a smile and he waved 😀. Got to admit the son looked non-plussed though lol
Overall despite all the oil/bulge situations i just love it and it seems onlookers do too. When i ordered blue i was taking a punt but everyone seems to love the colour. For a free option i think i stumbled upon a great choice. Wonder how long until i come face to face with another one!
Hi ph79, took delivery of our MG5 this week, only to see a light blue MG4 in the village yesterday, and I must say it looked pretty damned good.
It only took nearly 9 months to get our MG5 but we absolutely love it.
Enjoy your MG4. Drive safe.

Are you enjoying your MG4?

• Yes

Votes: 502 79.4%
  • I'm in the middle

Votes: 84 13.3%
  • No

Votes: 46 7.3%
Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

MG3 Hybrid+ & Cyberster Configurator News + hot topics from the MG EVs forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel