Affinity and PCP

Alun26

Established Member
Reaction score
Driving
MG ZS EV
Hi does anyone know if you can still purchase the MG5 through the Affinity discount and take advantage of the current PCP 0% offer?

Cheers Gareth

Affinity I was told would still be available at least at Glyn Hopkins Milton Keynes, looking on Google it still comes up as available, worth a phone call to your local dealer.

Hi does anyone know if you can still purchase the MG5 through the Affinity discount and take advantage of the current PCP 0% offer?

Cheers Gareth

When I've spoken to a couple of dealers I have been told that the 0% deal isn't available when getting the affinity discount.

The affinity discount works out cheaper total payback than the 0% for me.

I believe it was 5.9%. You're obviously better in the long run to get a loan or mortgage and pay off the PCP early. Mortgage rates are really low right now. It cost us about £75 per month to extend ours by £20k.

Don't know about the exact scheme to which you are referring too. However there are quiet a few Exclusive models, on Autotrader with prices starting from £21599, all brand new with 10 miles on the clock. There are Excite models also available from £19849, again brand new. These offers are "open to all" and I'm sure you could negotiate PCP terms. That IMHO is a cracking deal.

All the best.

Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

MG3 Hybrid+ & Cyberster Configurator News + hot topics from the MG EVs forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom