All Android users, advice please

Tried changing the AVRCP version plus a few other thing and no difference. Still can bring up a list of tracks, however when in AA mode (plugged in to USB A) it does show the playlists etc.

Thanks for the suggestions though.
I think I know what you are trying, I don't think you can get list of tracks in Bluetooth. I used Spotify on Bluetooth and on mine (ZS Trophy) I even have to start Spotify on my phone first to be able to move from radio to phone...
Looks like the connection is like the car is simply a Bluetooth speaker for the phone , it that makes sense... I'll check next time I'm in the car just to make sure, I only got it last week so still playing around with it ...

So I now have a usb-c flash drive. Loaded with music. Works great. EXCEPT. Seems to need to be removed and plugged in every time we start the car in order to trigger a scan of the files. Any experience anyone else?

So I now have a usb-c flash drive. Loaded with music. Works great. EXCEPT. Seems to need to be removed and plugged in every time we start the car in order to trigger a scan of the files. Any experience anyone else?
Maybe try USB-A flash drive instead of USB-C , it might make a difference?

Mine's a USB-C. Got the car back from its service (where the buggers didn't update the infotainment) and it started exactly where it had been last time I played it which was a couple of weeks back.

Maybe try USB-A flash drive instead of USB-C , it might make a difference?
That's the whole point-I need the usb A for the phone.

Mine's a USB-C. Got the car back from its service (where the buggers didn't update the infotainment) and it started exactly where it had been last time I played it which was a couple of weeks back.
What size flash drive out of interest? Maybe this is too much for it to deal with on startup. Seems weird though

Plug your USB drive into your PC
Open Windows Explorer and select the This PC option on the left
1713954383674.png

You can see your USB drive listed in the window on the right ... it should tell you how much is free space of the total capacity of the drive, like below:

1713954342257.png

Mine works fine every startup now .... the only issue for me at the beginning was that I think I loaded too many tracks onto it and it did'nt remember any of the tracks (similar to your problem ?) Once I reduced the number of tracks it worked fine. I have a 64gb USB C stick.

Plug your USB drive into your PC
Open Windows Explorer and select the This PC option on the left
View attachment 26040

You can see your USB drive listed in the window on the right ... it should tell you how much is free space of the total capacity of the drive, like below:

View attachment 26039

Ah, I was looking at the master file on the computer itself. Cancel what I said about 2.53 Gb it can't be that. The drive is 1 Gb. I was trying to get the size of the files from the master file in Windows Explorer, and can't see it. (The USB is in the car.)

Are you enjoying your MG4?

• Yes

Votes: 502 79.4%
  • I'm in the middle

Votes: 84 13.3%
  • No

Votes: 46 7.3%
Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

MG3 Hybrid+ & Cyberster Configurator News + hot topics from the MG EVs forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back