Android auto slow

I've found the same thing. I use Carsifi and always kept my phone in my shirt pocket. Amigo, Waze and Google maps all lagged at times until I started putting my phone on either the top of the dashboard display in front of the driver or on top of the cup holder cover in the central console. That seems to have cured the problem.
Am on my second HS phev, no problem with the first, other than occasional glitch where the info screen would go dark for a short time, ie one minute to sometimes 5+.picked up my new one in January and immediately noticed the mirrors would not open on the door button. By February the android was crashing, and when this happened the radio would not work. Maps then started to lag. MG suggested the problem may be my phone, so I replaced my Galaxy 21 with a Galaxy 4 fold. A this point I know this is not a phone problem or a Google maps fault as on a business trip to Spain, I rented a Ford focus, covered over 2000km, using my phone for navigation without incident. This is an MG problem, but how we are going to get it sorted is beyond me. Just returned from MG service, where I was told they thought they had solved the problem with a software update which also fixed the mirror issue. The mirrors are still not opening on the button, and I suspect the sat nav is not fixed either. This is the second time I have returned the car. Was looking forward to getting the new HS in January, not so sure now.

Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

MG3 Hybrid+ & Cyberster Configurator News + hot topics from the MG EVs forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom