ANDROID AUTO

Hi there, when did you order your AA wireless? I ordered mine in August so just wondering how much longer I might need to wait.
I placed my order in June with an estimated delivery of October which turned out close enough. They have had some issues with chip shortages and supply chain. It seems any ordered after July will probably be January delivery. They send updates every so often and the comments section can be helpful.
Hope it comes before too long as it's worth the wait. Cheers

Good Afternoon Everyone , Ive downloaded The APP " My Automate " from the Playstore and fantastic Android Auto appears to be working perfect. :) :)

Hope this helps :)

Hi, is anyone having issues with Android Auto? Bought Brand New USB cable, its connecting for less than minute and then disconnecting... With Both My Husband and My Wife's Phones.
Thank You
Had the same problem. Solution is to use/buy an original cable (from the brand of your phone). Mine is a xiaomi and since, no more disconnection!

Any app will crash with AA if the cable isn't up to the challenge - remember that Android auto is just a streaming protocol, if the phone can't keep a stable connection to the head unit - all apps will crash.

Before spending money/changing apps - buy a decent cable, you'd be surprised on how different cables can be if you need to do more than just charge a phone. :)

Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

MG3 Hybrid+ & Cyberster Configurator News + hot topics from the MG EVs forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom