Android or iPhone app for OBD for 2022 MG ZS EV to show cell voltages and temps

Are there any problems leaving it plugged in all the time? I put one in my previous car and it brought up the red engine light when first started.

Are there any problems leaving it plugged in all the time? I put one in my previous car and it brought up the red engine light when first started.
No problems with this one some will set alarm off but I wouldn't leave it in ie over night (I have done this without any problems) as it does draw a bit of current not worth risking it also if playing with it just have car in ready mode as it's good practise
Ps you can drive around with it in some of the power gauges are quite useful also if you have a android box you should be able to display it all on car screen I will ask the developer to let it use Android auto

One thing to add is SOC is a bit lower then car display I think this is because it reads hole battery not just usable battery like the car shows

I’ve just bought and received the nexa. Seems easy to click in and work the app. I can’t get any day on soc or soh however. Does this populate after I’ve driven it once?

Attachments

• 1FB76EA7-4FF1-4B87-BFC7-23D94D94E25D.png
    1FB76EA7-4FF1-4B87-BFC7-23D94D94E25D.png
    236.5 KB · Views: 92
The app that works on android is eZS I don't know iOS
Maybe you have a android tablet or a old phone?

Here’s what I’ve tried without success!

Attachments

• 7E0E3C0F-ECAD-4E13-84CF-3715905F2ACA.jpeg
    7E0E3C0F-ECAD-4E13-84CF-3715905F2ACA.jpeg
    808.6 KB · Views: 96
Here’s what I’ve tried without success!
Ouch could you not ask a friend to help if you only want to see the data occasionally?
Or some people have a android box thing for there car some will give you car play wirelessly as a bonus? Not really looked into this yet

Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

MG3 Hybrid+ & Cyberster Configurator News + hot topics from the MG EVs forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom