Another MG ZS EV Accessory!!!

Frank

Established Member
Reaction score
Hi Guys,

You have probably seen all the accessories I have fitted to my car. I may have a mental (or boredom problem) problem but I have bought some more. Please find attached some photos of some cosmetic trims for the interior of the car. I am also waiting for roof bars, some chrome detailing for the side of the car windows and the door handles (full chrome instead of the top of the handles only) and lastly a quilted fake leather type boot inlay that encompasses the whole boot area..

You can get the door hinge in different colours, I should have chosen the red one but got the black one.

Regards

Frank (all keep safe)

IMG_0427.JPG
door hinge.JPG

Thanks, I don't know if you have looked at my showcase but it shows better the accessories I have fitted (except MG's rubber boot mat).

Regards

Frank

Hi Frank can you put the name of accessory in the thread title to make it easier to see what the thread is about. Not well versed with forums there might be a way to search i guess but I tend to browse the threads. thanks

Hi Frank,

Looking smart :)

Have you got a link to the dash top cover please, this is something my Dad would love.

TIA

Hi Tia,

Everything I fitted to my car was found mainly on Aliexpress (Chinese site) and or Amazon and Ebay.

Just search for MG ZS Accessories on either sites but note that not everything that fits the ICE ZS will fit the EV ZS and also when buying the dash top cover make sure it is the RHD version.

Happy shopping.

PS Lastly things from Aliexpress take a few weeks to arrive.

I looked on AliExpress yesterday and it brought up nothing for the ZS 😅 It just brings up generic stuff. I must be doing something wrong. I know "Wish" has some nice stuff on there.

Yes, it can be a bit difficult to navigate the site. I will have a quick look at send you a link to put you in the right direction.

Frank

When I click on the link there's nothing there specific to MG. Are you based in the UK Frank, wondering if that's the issue?

Strange, I just checked the link and it takes me straight to the page which clearly has MG ZS Stuff. I live in Dumfries so that is not the issue. Click on the link and and then send to me (if you want to) a link where my link takes you to?

Frank

Hi Guys,

You have probably seen all the accessories I have fitted to my car. I may have a mental (or boredom problem) problem but I have bought some more. Please find attached some photos of some cosmetic trims for the interior of the car. I am also waiting for roof bars, some chrome detailing for the side of the car windows and the door handles (full chrome instead of the top of the handles only) and lastly a quilted fake leather type boot inlay that encompasses the whole boot area..

You can get the door hinge in different colours, I should have chosen the red one but got the black one.

Regards

Frank (all keep safe)

View attachment 162View attachment 163
I’d love to see an accessory that covers the chrome vent trims to stop reflection in the doors mirrors 🙂

Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

MG3 Hybrid+ & Cyberster Configurator News + hot topics from the MG EVs forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom