• We have updated MGEVs and introduced rules for using our Classifieds forums. For more information, please click here.

Wanted Anti-Reflective Screen Protector - Head Unit?

BarryH

Established Member
Reaction score
Driving
Not an MG
Has anyone found a source for Anti Reflective Screen Protectors for the ZS EV Head Unit?

There is probably something on AliBarBar or something but I don't want to set up an account with them just for that. It doesn't really have to cover the exact shape, although that would be nice, but just the active display area would be good. I'm possibly thinking there is an Android Tablet out the with a 7" or 8" screen of similar proportions. Minimum 18cm x 10cm but not larger than 21cm x 11cm

Has anyone found a source for Anti Reflective Screen Protectors for the ZS EV Head Unit?

There is probably something on AliBarBar or something but I don't want to set up an account with them just for that. It doesn't really have to cover the exact shape, although that would be nice, but just the active display area would be good. I'm possibly thinking there is an Android Tablet out the with a 7" or 8" screen of similar proportions. Minimum 18cm x 10cm but not larger than 21cm x 11cm
Can you buy a larger one and cut to size/shape ?

Google your screen size plus antiglare and loads of tablet protectors pop up if it helps. Got a 10.1” for the HS but tbh did not make a big difference

Google your screen size plus antiglare and loads of tablet protectors pop up if it helps. Got a 10.1” for the HS but tbh did not make a big difference
Yes, I've tried Googling for various tablet screen protectors but not found on compatible they have either need too small to cover the active screen or are just slightly too big so that the corners foul the lower bezel on the car's screen. ZS screen must be smaller than HS by a margin as the 7" Amazon Fire I offered up was too big and I'm not sure you can cut and trim tempered glass easily

Anti Glare Screen Protector for DJI Crystalsky (7.85") Matte Protection Film 2x looks like its a film

Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

New EVs from MG: MG S9 & MG9 plus hot topics from the forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom